Dental Veneers Make Blemishes Vanish
No matter how many precautions we take, it’s highly likely our teeth will be affected by damage or discoloration. Breaks, stains, chips, and cracks are common among patients we treat at Village Green Dental. Some want to brighten their smiles because of stains caused by years of use.
No matter what the cause, dental veneers are a solid cosmetic solution for many of these smile flaws.
A quick rundown of dental veneers
A veneer is a super-thin piece of porcelain designed to change the shape and shade of teeth, address spacing, and even bring some strength back to a tooth. They are great for improving the look of front teeth. When it comes to looking after your teeth, you don’t have to change a thing. Just continue brushing and flossing like usual.
Learn about the versatility of veneers
Here are the top ways we can adjust your smile with the application of veneers.
- Size and shape. Your teeth may not be just as you want them. That’s ok. If you think your teeth are rounder than you’d like, we can make them more square. We can customize dental veneers in a way that’s just right for you.
- Smoking, certain foods and drinks, and aging can all affect the color of your teeth. Veneers are available in different shades, so you can go with the most natural-looking ones or go for superstar bright like the stars.
- Spacing and alignment. Straighten teeth and close gaps without undergoing orthodontic treatment. Please keep in mind this is just for minor corrections. Veneers cannot shift teeth into place.
If any of this sounds appealing to you, contact our team today. After sitting down and examining your smile, we’ll let you know whether dental veneers are the best choice for achieving the results you desire.
A Dental Veneers Consultation Is A Call Away
- Blend in with your natural smile
- Hide discoloration & damage
- A major confidence booster
- Minimally-invasive procedure.