Dentures In Aurora IL: Restore Your Smile
Tooth loss can happen for a plethora of reasons. Some of the most common reasons we see as a dentures in Aurora IL include gum disease (periodontitis), decay, and trauma. If you experience significant tooth loss due to any one of these causes, dentures could be a viable solution.
A Dentures Treatment Overview From Your Dentist in Aurora
There are three types of dentures that our patients benefit from: complete, partial, and immediate. Complete dentures are used to replace a full set of missing teeth. They’re removable for cleaning. Partial dentures, also known as removable dentures, are used when some adjacent teeth have been lost or when nearby teeth cannot support a bridge. And immediate dentures are used if your gums need to heal following tooth extraction. You can wear them right away until your mouth has healed and your complete dentures are ready.
Top 5 benefits of wearing Dentures
- Social confidence. Denture wearers are eager to show off their smiles as different opportunities present themselves. Having a complete, natural-looking smile is a major confidence booster. We see it every time we help a patient get back what they’ve been missing.
- Improved nutrition. When you experience difficulty chewing, it can really limit you in the kitchen. Dentures make it possible to expand your horizons and therefore ingest more vitamins, nutrients, fiber, and more.
- Return of facial structure. Missing teeth results in a sunken-in, aged appearance. Dentures fill out the cheeks, making for a more salubrious look.
- More balanced teeth. If you still have some teeth, dentures support them when it comes to speaking and eating. Pressure is unevenly distributed when you have missing teeth. And that means remaining teeth have to work harder, which isn’t a good thing.
- Control over your diet. You can eat foods that were impossible to chew with an incomplete smile. Get more of the nutrients your body is craving when you address tooth loss! Dentures at Aurora IL could be the ideal treatment for you.
Ready to take the first step in your smile transformation? Call your dentist for Dentures in Aurora IL today.
Find Out If Dentures Are Right For You
- Smile at gatherings & around people
- Benefit from a well-balanced diet
- Reduce strain on existing teeth
- Increase your self-esteem
- A long-lasting solution to tooth loss.