Invisalign Treatment: Get The 411 From Your Aurora Dentist
As an Aurora dentist, we offer teeth straightening treatment that no one else can detect. It’s called Invisalign, and millions of people around the globe have undergone this transformative process. Find out why it might be right for you or someone you know.
Get the scoop on Invisalign
Just by the name, you can probably tell what Invisalign treatment offers. Yes, it’s a virtually invisible alternative to shiny, silver braces. They are manufactured out of BPA-free clear plastic and are made just for your teeth. We’ll use x-rays, pictures, and impressions to get an exact image of your smile, so configure your aligner trays just right. Then, every two weeks, we’ll give you a new set of aligners that gradually shift your teeth into place. These aligners must be worn for up to 22 hours per day. The good news is you can remove them to brush and floss, participate in outdoor activities, and for life’s special moments. You may experience a bit of discomfort initially, but the adjustment period should only be a few days.
Invisalign care tips
It’s essential to take good care of your Invisalign trays. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Run your trays under cool water and brush gently with a brush and toothpaste. There’s also a special cleaner you can purchase for them. One thing you want to avoid doing is using hot water. It can permanently damage your aligners. Never place a dirty set of aligners in your mouth.
- Aligners are subject to staining if you don’t thoroughly clean them before wearing them. Tomato sauce, wine, and blueberries are just some of the culprits responsible for staining.
If you want to change the way your smile looks, then Invisalign may be the perfect orthodontic treatment. Just call your Aurora dentist for a no-obligation consultation. Together, we’ll decide on which treatment is best for you.
Discover The Benefits Of Invisalign Treatment
- Fast treatment time
- An excellent option for adults & teens
- Remove your trays when necessary
- Clean your teeth & gums with ease
- Improve your oral health.